2003 Solara

My 2003 Solara cuts off while driving intermittently, any suggestions, it's not showing any fault codes on the computer. Any suggestions???

Reply to
erdavis

Give more details, Hot or cold motor , rain recently ? Be Complete, Nobody can help without a complete discription of ALL circumstances and weather. Have a nice holliday

Reply to
mark Ransley

Why not take it to the dealer? I assume it's still under warranty.

Reply to
Ibrahim