2003 Toyota Camry Seats

I have a 2003 Camry and need replacement seat covers. I need to know if the

2004 seat covers would work. I contacted the dealership I purchased the car from and they told me they "thought" the 04 pull offs would work. Anyone know for sure? Is there a difference in the seats for the 03 & the 04?
Reply to
cwr57

Pop-N-Fresh

Reply to
cwr57 via CarKB.com

It means the guy is an idiot. There is no law against top posting and about half the world prefers it.

Reply to
Art

But the other half is more vociferous!

Reply to