89 camry washer problem

Alright, I've installed a brand new washer pump on my 89 Camry 3S-FE. It still doesn't work. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? The old pump was disintegrating for all the rust and corrosion.

The new pump was about $25 USD, so I'm rather ticked that it still doesn't work.

Thanks for any help! Jason

Reply to
Jason

You'll have to clean the rust and corrosion out of the lines and nozzles or replace them also. Chances are, if you're careful and patient, you can pull the hoses off the nozzles and clean both.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus