91 Camry LE: Questions re: r & r of power steering housing

I have a 91 Camry LE with automatic trans. I have discovered an oil leak in the steering gear housing and plan to replace it. I looked at the procedure for removal and replacement in my shop manual and it seems pretty straightforward. However, I have a few questions:

  1. Is there anywhere I can cap off the ps fluid so that it does not spill when I release its connections to the housing?

  1. Is there anything difficult that I should know about the removal of the housing?

  2. What should I be sure of when I install the rebuilt housing?

Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo