91 Camry LE... How do I ground out plug wires?

I am presently diagnosing a lack of power problem with my 91 Camry LE. I would like to be able to ground our the spark plug wire to each cylinder. In other cars, I have detached the wire from the distributor. I could do it with the Camry, but it is a little hard to get to their attachment at the distributor. Also, it is a little hard removing the wires from the plugs.... especially those located near the firewall. Please provide suggestions.

Al Kondo

Reply to
Al Kondo