95 Camry rough ride after strut replacement

As subject says I replaced all 4 struts with AC Delco gas struts. Now the ride is horrible. Very hard and rough, bone jarring. I can return the one I had put on, which leaves two choices: whatever I can get from Toyota dealer or Munroe's. Thoughts?

Reply to
rd

Monroes are dual rate, lifetime warranty,and cheaper. what is your tire pressure, maybe they put on the wrong ones, can you find a part no on them and look into it.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Dual rate? I was thinking of changing out to Toyota struts

Reply to
rd