airconditioner

I test drove a 2007 camry. The air conditioner did not seem to get very cold. Is there any comments or problems out there

Reply to
Tom Bass

The AC on my V6 XLE has no problem. Actually it gets very cold on the medium to high flow settings at 70°C. I usually set it at the one click air flow at

70°C.
Reply to
Hugh Jorgen

It'll depend on the ambient temperature and engine/vehicle speed. Best to test another 07 camry in the same situation.

Tom Bass wrote:

Reply to
johngdole