"always on" socket

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to make the power socket (i.e., cigarette lighter socket) "always on." I've read posts elsewhere about shorting a fuse somewhere but they are not too clear on the specifics. If anyone could walk me through this (i.e., tell me WHICH fuse it is) it'd be great. We have a 2000 Camry LE i-4. I don't have a repair/shop manual for this car so it's kinda hard for me.

Regards, jeff|yin

1996 Integra LS 1.8L DOHC B18B1

Reply to
jeff|yin