brake light on all the time now

I had to replace a front brake hose on my 92 Camry 4CY. I have bled all four wheels and still the dash light remains lit. What have I forgotten? Yes I have released the parking brake. The car stops fine and no indication of brake fade. Suggestions?

--
Richard N. Price

Popsprice@cfl.rr.com
Reply to
Pops

Did you fill the brake fluid resevour to proper level? There is float sensor on the cap, you maybe low on fluid.

Reply to
jjjsan

Make sure the wiring connection at the master cylinder is secure, and check the pin switch at the brake pedal inside the car for proper adjustment.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus