Camry length & weight

Does anyone know the length & weight of a generation 1 camry, 1984 yr. With every new model the lengths get longer, I believe the Corola is now as long as the first Camry.

Reply to
m Ransley

The third generation or "wide-body" Camry is a large car compared to the early models as are the Corollas, It's annoying as you say, Toyota then have to go back and introduce new models to fill the gaps.

I've found the '96 Camry can be quite a handful in tight car-parks, mainly because of its length.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

The reason I wanted to know we just bought a Corola, it is as long as a

91 Camry and I believe longer than the previous model Camry or generation 1. But has a higher mpg rating, the new Camrys are full size, but look great.
Reply to
m Ransley