Changing the Air Filter

Ok I'm going to do something on my own. I'm going to change the air filter. How do you do this though? I have heard it is very easy? I went and bought an air filter. Can anyone point me in the right direction? They were sold out on the repair manual so I have ordered one so that in the future I can read about it and not have to post for help all the time.

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
JOSHUA YOUNGBLOOD

read the car maintenance manual that with the car. Or type changing car air filter in google. You should get the idea. also The clerk at the auto parts store can help. If you buy at Advance auto parts or pepboy or autozone.

Sofjan Mustopoh\

Reply to
Sofjan

Woohoo! I did it. I have never done anything under the hood :)

Reply to
JOSHUA YOUNGBLOOD

Congratulations.

Reply to