Check Brake fluid indicator.

Hi I got a 1995 ...2.2 ltr CAMRY. Had since new. 60K miles. Tonight coming home the dash light came on to indicate ? brake problem.

Brakes are ok..Reservoir up to the mark.

What else does this light check. All brakes reshod 2000 miles ago. ALL seems fine. Do I have a faulty sensor. It looks like its in the dashpot of brake fluid.

Weather is so bad tonight I cant get a good look till morning.

Any ideas ?.

Johnny. UK.

Reply to
Johnny Melvin G3LIV.