Dash Lights

Does anyone know how to change the dash light bulbs? Don't want to break the dash covers and do not want to set off any airbags or short anything. Thanks,

Doug

Reply to
Gunney

What year (since you said airbags, I'm assumng 95 up?)

There's a post here where some guy wanted to add guages; I went into as much detail as I could. Also, disconnect the Neg terminal of the battery to avoid setting off the bags...

Reply to
HachiRoku