How to calculate miles per gallon on my car

What is the way to calculate miles per gallon for the car. Measuring distance is quite easy, but how to measure how much fuel i used for that distance.

Reply to
swami

No I think it is 5th grade math, are you old enough to drive?

Reply to
m Ransley

Start will full gas tank --- drive 200 or so miles and fill it up, divide # of gallons of gass used into miles drive. Do it again for 4 more tank full add together and divide by 4 to average it out over maybe a thousand miles. Its 8th grade math.

Reply to
Wolfgang