Drive side powere mirror on 04 Camry

I shattered by mirror and took it to a Toyota dealer to get fixed. I found a new mirror on ebay after being quoted $300. Can anyone tell me how to install my new mirror?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Reply to
jaeden

try going to

they have a strong group of people there who can help u if nobody does it over here

--------------------------- Get a deal on anything, visit:

skewe

There is a triangular piece of plastic trim inside opposite the mirror on the outside. Pop that guy off with a screwdriver and you will see three bolts. You'll also see where the wires from the mirror go to. On some models the wires go down behind the door panel, and if that is the case the door panel must be removed. On others the wires are short and you will see a plug there behind the little cover that you've already popped off. If that is the case remove the 3 bolts, unplug the mirror, put the new one in.

Reply to
qslim

If it's only the mirror itself, a glass shop can replace it.

Reply to
Daniel