How do I change the air filter on a 2002 Camry 4cl?

It looks more involved than chaging the one on my '91 Camry.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce K.

cnt remember if its 10 mm bolts or the clips but it shouldnt take you 5 minutes tops to change just open the airbox and replace it its simple

Reply to
naandy2002

Probably too late for you, but as the previous poster said, it look worse thatn it is.

The oblong black plastic box off to the driver's side of the engine compartment with the several bolts. As mentioned, they are 10 or 12mm, I don't remember either, but it is basically off, out and back on again.

I don't remember if this filter has to go in the box in a particular way -- ie -- this side up or this side left or something. It might. Seems to me it does....so just make sure you look at the old one and new one and make sure you put the new one in the same way. Easy, really.

Reply to
timbirr