how to access the rear speakers in a '96 Camry?

I did this once before years ago, but I forgot how to do it. Want to get back in there to retrieve the 6x9s I put in there, since we're selling the '96 Camry soon.

Got the two screws out when you drop the rear seats, and got the center brake light housing out, but what now...?!

Reply to
Michael

Finally figured it out around midnight.

Lift up and remove the rear seats.

Remove left and right cushions.

Remove center brake light.

remove that brown thingie with the speaker grilles.

Got the 6x9s out finally, and put in some 6-1/4" ones that were just sitting around the house. xD

Reply to
Michael