I smell something burning from the hood after running some miles

Hi guys! you have been most helpful. I have a 96 camry. I smell oil/rubber burning under the hood after running the car for some times. What could be the possible reason. is it lube oil burning? if it is the case, what should i do? The car runs smooth otherwise. thanx.

Reply to
farhanh96

Check for oil leaks under the car that are dripping on the exhaust system.

Reply to
qslim