Will the 2006 Camry be redesigned

Anyone know if toytoa plans to have a new model camry for the 2006 year. The last redesign was in 2002 ???

Reply to
mark

The last several redesigns were in 1992, 1997, and 2002. The estimated year of the next redesign is left as an exercise to the reader.

Reply to
Chris Aseltine

I saw the Photos of the '05 on the Toyota Website..........Better Grille anyway. The rear lights are differant also. Not a huge change yet. My guess is the same as everyone elses.........'07 for the big re-design

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

one change they need to do is to raise the exhaust pipe on the 4 cylinder engine model camry. It ruins the look of the car when you view from the rear. My 96 camry had a low ugly pipe also.

Reply to
jack