Is There An Easy Way To Disable Car Alarm in 96 Camry?

I hate my car alarm with a passion. The thing has a mind of it's own, deciding to just go off when i open my door even though I never arm the thing. I've tried moving the toggle switch to off, but eventually, it will just go off at random, and I have to deal with the embarrassing honking until I can fish out my key alarm. The key alarm ring is broken so I can't hook it to my regular keys, and I have to carry it in my pocket. Heavin forbid if I ever lose it. How would i turn out the alarm then? The engine will not even start when the alarm is going off.

Reply to
alvinstraight38

OEM Fujitsu? Down load the owners manual from Fujitsu FAX BACK service and turn passive arming off. Didn't it come with 2 fobs? Use the number on the back of the fob and buy a couple off ebay - $10-20 each.

Reply to
Wolfgang