Is throttle body cleaning and fuel injection cleaning the same?

I also need to clean my IAC valve. where would that fall in place?

Reply to
Manoj Nair

Throttle body cleaning is cleaning of the butterfly valve at the opening of the intake. Fuel injection cleaning is by running cleaner thru the fuel system. The IAC is up by the throttle body. Why do you think yours needs cleaning?

Reply to
ROBMURR

In morning when I start the engine I get low idle and if i dont step on gas the engine dies. Thats why I think my IAC valve needs cleaning. Secondly I get the sticky pedal problem when I accelerate so I think I need a throttle body cleanup.

Reply to
Manoj Nair