Keyless entry for 99 Solara

I recently purchased a 99 Camry Solara with a TDS Theft Deterrent System. The car did not come with the keyless remote. It seems that this system is install by the Southeast Toyota Distributors. Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement remote? Does this system work well? I can't seem to find much on the subject. I found documentation in the glove box for the system and the remote is elbow shape with three buttons - black, red, and green.

Reply to
evanderhey

evanderhey wrote: snip Does

snip

Do a google for toyota remote and you'll get a bunch of hits. I found one for my wife's Camry that way. HTH, davidj92

Reply to
davidj92

Reply to
Wolfgang