Leather Seats

Hi,

I would like to replace my original seats with Leather seats for my 99 Camry CE. I live in Southern California, can any one suggest any auto stores that they will install for a best price. Thanks

Reply to
Krishna1

How about checking a junk yard. The seats come out pretty easy in most cars.

Reply to
Art

There are all kinds of upholstery shops in SoCal. Ask around.

Reply to
Hopkins