Lights On

I'm wondering if anyone can give some hints on this. The Brake, Charge and Tail-Brake-Lights indicator lights in my 1990 Camry would come on for a few minutes during drive. They don't come on right after start and will go off by themselves after a few minutes. The engine and the car run fine during this time. All the other indicator do not have this problem.

So where should I start?

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
ZR

========================================= Try replacing the alternator brushes. They get worn down over time and can cause intermittent charging problems which would illuminate the Charge and Brake lights. The tail light indicator may be something else, but try the brushes first. Less than $20 from the dealer. Buy the set including the holder. Can usually be replaced without removing the alternator.

Reply to
Daniel

Thanks. I replaced the brushes and the problem seems have been fixed.

Reply to
ZR