Location for replaced VSV part in 2000 Camry

It is around $75 for VSV of my 2000 Camry LE. Diagnosis is another $75 and Labor is around $80. So total expenses plus tax is close to $250.

I am curious, anyone can tell me where the VSV part is located in my car?

Reply to
Jiyang Hu

Which vsv is it and what engine do you have? There are several switching valves in several locations which differ from engine to engine. Need specifics.

Reply to
qslim