mud guard for 2003 toyota camry

Hi Folks: My 2003 toyota camry does not have any mud guard install. Wonder the

2000 camry's or other years mud guard would fit?

Thanks

Reply to
wingbay

Hello! It would be interesting to know which model Camry you got??? And my understanding is, that a 2000 Camry Mud-Guard does not fit the new

2003 Camry. Anyhow, there are plenty of Aftermarket ones you could purchase without damaging your Car. Cheers, Daniel
Reply to
daniel

The 2003 Camrys have slashguards that can be installed. In the US, I think they are color coded, in Canada they only come in Black.

Reply to
Car Guy

Please check with your Toyota parts department first.

My 2003 Camry LE was also purchased without mudguards. I bought a set of four from my Toyota dealer for approximately $60.

For the 2003 Camry, they come already painted to match the color of your Camry and they fit just like the factory originals. Tell them your car's exact color when you order. The mudguards come with instructions for mounting and all fasteners needed for installation. I remember that I had to drill a couple of holes in the wheel well for two of the mounting screws.

Reply to
Chris Ames

The colored ones are fine..as long as the car sits in a showroom. In real life conditions they soon get marred by rocks.

Reply to
The #1 Sharxster

Gen 5 Camry mudguards aren't that nice looking, at least to me. They stick out too much, and don't flow that well with the body. I wouldn't recommend them for looks, but ok if you want them for utility.

--Ibrahim

Reply to
Ibrahim

I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like mine. The stock mudgards come in a blackish grey which looks good with my color car (lunar mist).............

Reply to
Jack