need owners manual for '99 camry LE 4cyl.

I bought a '99 camry with no owners manual. Any one know where I can download one for free? This little warning light that looks like a faucet or something, (I think it involves emissions) goes on and then off by itself. HELP!

Reply to
lulu79

I have a 97 amd don't recall a warning light that looks like a faucet, but there is one that looks like an oil can. Check your oil level and afterwards check your dealer. They often have manuals from cars traded in sitting in their service area where you can purchase them for a reduced price. Otherwise try ebay.

Reply to
badgolferman

If Ebay doesn't have anything, and the dealership doesn't have any old ones laying around, just google camry "owners manual"

There are places online that have them -- I bought a new one for my '93, but i don't remember where I got it.

Reply to
Hopkins