OT:Echo rims

Hi would anyone know what other vehiches would have compatable rims for my Toyota Echo.Need a set of rims for my winter tires.Thanks

Reply to
waybel

Probably Tercel, Yaris, a couple (older) Corollas... I believe it's a 4x100, but watch the offset!

This one lists the bolt hole pattern and the Offset. Match the two and find a set of wheels.

Hachiroku

Here's another nice one:

Gives hole pattern and offset for a lot of cars, is also a .PDF so you can keep a copy.

Reply to
Hachiroku