Political polls

I just got off the phone with a pollster who asked if I would answer four questions. After I answered one hundred percent sure I was going to vote for Nader on the third question (1. planning to vote, 2. voting for bush, kerry, nader), he thanked me and hung up. I got the feeling that this poll didn't conform to statistical sampling standards :-)

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Oops, wrong newsgroup, but what the heck. It takes me at least ten minutes go get a message withdrawn and by then it's too late for many ISPs.

Glenn

Reply to
Glenn