Is new Camry wagon possible purchase in USA?

I understand that Toyota still makes the Camry wagon in Japan and sells them in Australia. Would it be at all possible for a dealer to arrange shipment of a wagon to this country (USA)? If so, would there be extra costs? Again if so, how much would this add to the cost of the car? After all, Toyota ships some cars to this country anyway. Why not just add a wagon to the boat?

Reply to
Jack Hammer

Toyota Australia currently do not have a Camry wagon in their line up. If I can remember correctly, a Camry wagon was available in Oz up until 2002.

They are still made in Japan.

Cheers, Nick Sydney, Oz

Reply to
korris