Problem With Brakes On Camry 2003 Xli

Hi, I stay in the middle east. I have a Camry XLi which has done 11,5000 Km . I had replaced the Brake Pads when the car did 6000 Km. Now the car steering vibrates when I apply brakes. The dealer says the brake Pads need replacing.

Is anybody else facing a similar problem on this model. I don't know where the problem has to be reported.

Pls Help.

Thnx sigin.

Reply to
Sigin George

Hi There, I got a 95 4 cyl CAMRY. Bought new and just changed the pads all round at 59600miles. My son had that brake problem with worn dics on an 88 CAMRY but it had 130K miles. It needed new rotors. In passing a Mitsubishi Carisma he has now needed new rotors at 20k. It does get a bit warm where you live mind.

Tanks Johnny UNITED KINGDOM.

Reply to
Johnny Melvin

After many miles I replaced my original rotors with some made in India...cheap junk, they warped in no time...get the original Toyota ones...

Reply to
ROBMURR