Re: How to install CD player in CAMRY-98

Can you return it??

I just bought a cd player off of e-bay for my wife's 97 Camry. It is a stock Toyota CD and sounds great. If you do decide to bye off of ebay make sure the seller knows what type of connections you have on the radio that is in there now. The first CD player I bought had connections that were for a different system. I returned it with a picture of what my connector should look like and was sent the right one.

I just bought a sony CDX-R3300 mp3 CAR CD player from best buy. Bestbuy > wants about $90 for installtion. Considering the cost of the player > ($99), I wanted to install the player myself. Please provide any > helpful sugesstion. I haven't done anything like this in the past. My > car has a factory installed FM/Tape player with an optional space below > it to install another player. >
Reply to
cmuller