Re: TSB # PG027-02

I know where to find it...go here and download it in the Gen5 TSB links....but you'll have to register first.

Does any one have a copy of this tsb and can post it? it pertains to ball > joint inspection. my camry is making a loud clank when I brake, but only if > the car has not been driven for several hours. no noise when it has been > driven for a while. > >
Reply to
hlee