Good genine Subaru parts source

I'm getting ready to do the timing belt thing and I'm looking for a good online or phone order source for Subaru parts.

Does anyone have any feedback about the best plug to run in a '99 OB legacy with the 2.5 engine. The one called out in the owner's manual is $25/ea at Kragen.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Whats your mileage on the car... Im at 80K and wondering if I should do it... THe dealer of course already notified me.... Its time!

I have someone getting me plugs and wires, now where near that price. Ill let you know.. I have a 2000 Outback..... One wire decided to do the arkin and sparkin thing.... THe rotor tip seems to be corroding.. Don't know if that due to the cable or the plug... Finally came out sparking the other day in the rain....

Replacing Driver side door sw assy. Driver door window sw is intermittient....

Im doing the battery too.... After 4 years I think its time ( 3 year battery original)

Phil

Jim Stewart wrote:

Reply to
Phil Fimiani