RS3000: Lights Stay on after Arming

Hello - I have a 98 Camry with the stock VIP RS3000 alarm system. I have noticed on several ocasions after arming the car, the signals will flash BUT not flash off. This resulted in draining my battery. If I disarm and arm again the alarm will function normally - lights flash on and then off. Has this happened to anyone before? Thanks very much for your help...

Reply to
Henry Chin