Where is the ODB port?

I recently went to smog my 1997 Toyota Camry. The smog people could not find the 'ODB connector' thing (the place where they plug their equipment into my car to do the smog test)

This was quite unexpected. They said it should be on the steering column. My steering column has hand controls installed. I wonder if the hand control installer yanked my ODB connector???

Reply to
andrew32157

its under the dash drivers side it may have been moved its there, somewhere close

Reply to
I'm Right

see

According to this listing, the conenctor should be uncovered and located "Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the center console (also includes connectors on the driver side but connected to the center console)."

Ed

andrew32157 wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White