shift-rite for camry 1999 transmission

Hello:

Can anyone share their experience with the SHIFT-RITE transmission service? I am thinking of having my transmission oil change with sfift-rite and also fuel system cleaning with anotehr RUN-Rite product. Please advise if it is worth it. Can any oil change place do the this transmission service. One local oil change place asking for $150 for transmission oil change using shift-rite fluids. Thank you.

Reply to
milkysky
150 is high for trans service. 70 is about right. Midas did mine for 20 $ US , I brought my filter and Mobil Synthetic
Reply to
m Ransley

How about shift-rite run-rite stuff. Is that good and utilizing these products required special equipment?

Reply to
milkysky