sienna STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS in camry

Can you retrofit the steering wheel volume control from a sienna in a camry so you can control the volume from the wheel ? If so, where can we buy the parts from ?

Looks like a JBL receiver in the sienna as well..

thanks

Reply to
BigB

Not sure about the toyota stuff, but the general rule on most Steering Wheel Controls is a resistor matrix that connects ground to the radio signal input, through a certain ohm load of resistance. This being said, I am sure that one could do a different place for controls, but unless you have some engineer friends that can build you a clock spring for your steering collumn/wheel, that will allow the extra wiring to flow trhough the steering system to a button, it will probably be terribly costly or impossible.

Most likely you will have to sacrifice something/cruise control, to have the available wires to work with................Make sense?

Anyways, It doesnt sound like such a great idea after you figure all the obstacles................sorry if the explanation is poor

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®