Toyota camry le 92 tempurature sensor

Hello. I have Toyota camry 92 le. when i drive i noticed the need show temple of the engine is not working most of the time. But sometimes the needle go up. most of the time the needle is at the bottom. do you think it's the temperature sensor does not work or the cable? thanks

Reply to
Tri Nguyen]

I don't think there is any cable, just wiring from the sensor. If I'm remembering correctly, should be the first one on the left looking at the water outlet exiting the head just under and in front of the distributor. (Goes to the upper radiator hose) First check the electrical connection at the sensor. If you remove the sensor and place it in water on the stove, the resistance should vary smoothly as the temperature increases.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

Also, try tapping the perspex fascia in front of the gauge. The needle maybe sticking.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James