Squeeky steering '02 camry...

LE 4cyl. i thought i read some where in the last week or two about a Squeeky steering wheel, i just notice maybe something similar in my car....any help???

mike...........

Reply to
JerseyMike

Get a can of silicone spray and lubricate the steering column bushing in the floor.

Reply to
qslim

thanks, i appreciate the help. is there a web site for all these Toyota TSB's??

mike..........

Reply to
JerseyMike

Mike,

offers them, but you have to pay. The NHTSA government website also has them -- but again, I think you have to pay.

I happened to come across a set at the Toyota Nation website awhile back. Of course, there are new ones which exist that I do not have.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

The government doesn't charge to get information on their website. It is:

NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) is pretty up-to-date.

Reply to
Viperkiller