Starter Solonoid Rebuild KiT

Does anyone know if or where I can get a starter solonoid rebuild kit for my 95 camry 2.2L.Thanks in advance . Lou

Reply to
Topcat756

Go to this site.

it has a lot of good info to help you rebuild your starter. Alex

my 95

Reply to
Alex Marcuzzi

CarQuest (assuming US of course)

Buy a rebuilt....the aggrivation is nearly unbearable, unless you have the patience of Job...

Reply to
HachiRoku

Likely all you need is the contacts, available from the dealer or online:

(this site says "under construction" but try calling - had it bookmarked from a past reference.)

If you want a more complete job, you could also replace the plunger.

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus