'04 Solara Any typical concerns yet?

My daughter just bought an '04 Solara. It is really a nice looking car.

No problems yet other than the key not wanting to turn until she rotated the wheel a bit. She probably pulled into a spot while turning, turned off the car and the steering wheel went up against the lock.

Are there any known issues with the '04 yet? I know it's a brand new body style, but maybe someone here has some info.

Thanks,

Rich

Reply to
Richie Rich

Since most of the underbody parts are straight from the fifth gen Camry first out in '02, the design is in its 3rd year. The Camry ( I have an 02 i4 LE) has been superb.

Reply to
John H