This is one sweet Honda!

This has to be a joke. But I thought the humor would be appreciated.

Scot

Reply to
Scot

It's tongue in cheek, sarcastic, but done in good natured humor! Anyone who doesn't get it is just too anal!

noyap

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Scot) vomited violently forth in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

My question is how do you make the potpourri pots, collector dinner plates and family photos stay on the nick-nack rack at the back of the car?

And I'd say somebody has disabled the child-lock on that right-rear door.

Reply to
Tegger®

Falling asleep through Tegger®'s post...

Why, that's bigger than the targa top on my del Sol!

Reply to
Pahsons - Somnolent

Why is the price bid up to $ 10.269K?? It looks like someone will actually be buying it?? The guy who advertised it has a 18 rating (warehousemotors) and no negative feedback + he is selling other cars on Ebay.

I don't know if this is a hoax...the high bidder has +ve feedback (22) on all things he has bought (anewyen).

Reply to
vinniemak