Toyota Camry

Hello can someone advise me as to what are the types of fluids recomended for a 92 toyota Camry to give its best performance? (engine oil, transmission oil, steering fluid etc?) I do not have the manual advicing me of this. Thanks, QueenMOG

Reply to
QueenMOG

Mobil Synthetics are tops. for the motor I use 5-30, if you drive hard or a full load with Air on in summer 10- 30 is good . Transmission I use Mobil Synthetic Transmission fluid. Powersteering for a 91 takes Transmission fluid again I use synthetic , Look on your Resivour it will say ATF or Powerstweering fluid

The Differential for a 91 uses Transmission fluid , again Synthetic is best.

Reply to
m Ransley

Thanks! I appreciate your reply ransley@webtv!! MOG

Reply to