Traction control systm on 2002 Camry

How is the traction control system works on the 2002 Camry?

I know that the engine speed drops to 1,500 RPM regardless of the throttle position but what happens with the brake system, do I have to apply some brake pressure to synchronize the front wheels speed, the rear wheels speed is zero because I am stock on a ice spot and not moving at all. I had to disengage the traction control system to make it up my driveway.

Jack.

Reply to
Jack