Unlock doors with key??

Have a 2005 Camry. All door lock/unlock functions work except the key will not unlock the doors. Right after we got the vehicle the dealer changed the door latch assy. Have never used key to unlock the doors to the best of my knowledge until I tried today. Wonder if there is a security issue or some switch to prevent this from working.

Thanks Brad

Reply to
lnbn1975