wanted for 91

does anyone have a factory stereo from a 91 camry that works and are willing to let it go CHEAP??? mine just kicked the bucket, it just stopped working and all the fuses are good and all the wires are hooked up, just no power to the stereo at all. willing to pay if not rediculous

thanks mark

Reply to
Bubba Goat

I had a similar problem with my '94 Maxima. The price for another radio at my Nissan dealer was.......$2,278.00!!!! The car is not worth much more than that. I live in Atlanta and there is a business locally that removed the radio, sent it away, got it back and reinstalled it for around $150.00. The company is Speedometer Exchange located in Roswell, GA. I recommend.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

there was a recall on 91 camry cassette stereos a quite a few years ago,

Reply to
mark Ransley