What should I do 2005 or wait for 2006 camry?

The new 2005 camry is available to buy , but If I buy it and they change the frame by mid 2005 to the new 2006 model it will hurt my heart!. Can anybody show me a picture of the 2006 camry to decide if I should get the 2005 ? Thanks

Reply to
corrlens

New Camrys came out in 1992, 1997, and 2002. Do the math. When's the next one coming out?

Reply to
Chris Aseltine

There's supposed to be a process of continual improvement, so all other factors being equal, later would be better. However, I would be reluctant to buy the first model year of a new series. That is, if the frame changes, wait at least one year. Now if the previous poster is correct in his estimate, with major changes every five years, '92, '97, '02, then the next would be in '07 and the '06 would be the most refined of that series and the perfect purchase in my way of thinking, because I like to keep cars a long, long time. If you want the newest design, you'd have to either wait for '07 (or the next "minor corrections fixed" '08) or buy now knowing in two years there's likely to be a major change. From that perspective, I think the appearance of the tail lights could be improved, so I'd be waiting 'til '08 - if you start saving now, you be be reducing your eventual car payment. :-)

Reply to
Daniel M. Dreifus

the

It's a loooong wait . But maybe worth it. Which car do you like more : the camry SE V6 or the Maxima 2005 ?

Reply to
corrlens