where is oil filter in 2004 Camry 4cyl LE?

I looked from below and above and cannot find it. It was well hidden in the 2003 model but I think it is VERY well hidden in the 2004 model. Has anyone found it yet?

TIA,

Joe

Reply to
Joe C (free agent acct)

If you're have THIS much trouble just finding the filter, maybe you need qualified assistance with servicing it. LOL

--

-Philip

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Albert Farkminster

Joe C (free agent acct) wrote:

Reply to
Philip®

Should be the sameplace as the 02/03 4 cylinder.... from underneath under the passenger side, right below their feet! It is hidden at the bottom inside aframe member, but still easily reached from below. No hope if you try to find it from above!

Reply to
JH

Mine is further foward on the passenger's side (not right at feet) - yes you have to climb under to see it but far better than one on my 93 that was horizontal nest to the hot exhaust manifold.

Reply to
Wolfgang