Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oh, dear...well I don't feel too foolish...
beacuse whoever put in the LAST thermostat did the SAME THING! Near as I can tell, the t-stat slipped and didn't quite line up as it should have. The machined lip that was supposed to hold it wasn't...
25
25

differential oil
My co-workers were a bit surprised when I told them my Camry ('96, '99) takes ATF fluid in the differential. They said they would think it would take gear oil, since the diff does a lot of hard work,...
8
8

Question about cooling system, but not a Camry (This is a stumper)
I haven't visited this group in a long while. I have been a Toyota owner for 32 years, starting with a Corolla 1200, brnad new when I was in H.S. I currently have an '85 Corolla GTS I bought in April...
11
11

ipod connection
I have a question on connecting an ipod to the factory radio. In the brochures that I have seen, it looks like there is an ipod sitting in a cradle just behind the gear shift. Reading through the...
5
5

Camry 02 SE V6. Small issues
1. Air won't blow in the feet area. All other settings work just fine. I'm not the original owner, don't know if anything was done that could cause that. 2. Electric door lock wouldn't lock the...
1
1

interior leak 97 camry - need advice? help....
Hi... I have a 97 Camry with a sunroof witch has a cab interior leak of some sort on it's passenger side (sogy base), I drove through a super large puddle about eight weeks ago that is when the...
1
1

OEM RADIO
My CD player is shot and I just purchased a replacement over EBAY.... My question is how do I change the radio out on a CAMRY LE 2003. And do I need anti theft codes for a replacement OEM. TIA, Harry
16
16

When changing a timing belt...
... what else can be changed at the same time, while working on that side of the engine? I know about the timing belt, but what other seals, pulleys, etc? Thanks, Michael
13
13

Camry tire questions (tires stolen from Chicago park district lot!)
Some close friends had a strange experience in Chicago: Their Camry was parked in the official parking lot of Garfield Park Conservatory run by Chicago Park District. It is supposed to have security....
74
74

'99 Camry V6 Oil Change - Filter Removal.
Still haven't found a way to preclude some of the draining oil to run onto parts of the frame & pan. Haven't tried removing filter from cold engine. Do dealers & oil changers use special baffles or...
12
12

A/C compressor rebuild
Anybody has the access to the 10AP17C compressor rebuild instructions ? Also I would like to know what is different in the 10AP17C compressor designed to work with R12 and the same 10AP17C designed to...
5
5

Noise When Turning on 1994 Camry V6
I noticed recently that when I turn (especially to the right) that I hear a noise. At first it was kind of a rubbing sound but now has turned into more of a metal on metal sound. Any ideas on what...
4
4

Transmission Dipstick Soo Difficult to use! / 94 Camry
Hello everyone, New to the toyota blogs here...Any advice would be so appreciated...Just got a very clean 94 Camry V6 w/ Auto transmission, and as I am attempting to checking the Transmission...
2
2

EGR Valve for 1994 Toyota Camry
How difficult of an install is this for a non-mechanic? I have seen varying prices for the part. Does anyone know roughly how much labor should cost? We live in KC area. Is this something that needs...
1
1

A/C Light Blinking
We have a 2002 Toyota Camry with the lA/C light blinking, we can get it working sometimes. Can you tell us where the relay swith is located. So we can replace it. Paul and Tracey
3
3